Friday 13 February 2015

Bodyshop Haul


I absolute love Bodyshop and I have been 
shopping there for quite a while now. So 
I thought I would do a little haul 
for you guys.




Body Butter









There is a lot of products you can get from
Bodyshop but the one that caught my eye was 
body butter. In Bodyshop there is a huge range 
of body butter's and there's always new ones 
coming out. The Body butter always keep 
my skin feeling nice and soft and 
you get loads of different types.



Eyeshadow




 I love all the eyeshadow in Bodyshop and 
best part is that they have lot's of neutral 
colours. They also have plenty of other colours to choose from if 
your not so in to neutral colours like I am. They do come 
in small cases so they are really easy to travel with.



Lip gloss

These little lip gloss's are my favorite out 
of every other single lip gloss you get in Bodyshop.
They stay on my lips for a long time and they taste 
really nice as well! 
The different types are watermelon,raspberry,strawberry,passionberry and satsuma shimmer.


Waterproof mascara  




This mascara is amazing if you want a mascara that will stay 
on for days this is the one for you. It is very waterproof 
and is actually really hard to get of unless you use 
waterproof mascara remover. But still a very good mascara 
and keeps my eye lashes looking good.


Now that's all I have for you guys today but they will
definitely be more coming! Lollypop xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment