Thursday 5 March 2015

Kate Moss Lipstick




I've recently been out shopping and thought
I should try out these Kate Moss lipsticks. I have only used 
this lipstick once and I just cant tell you how amazing it is!




I got the colour 101 which is a very nice pink colour.
These lipsticks stay on for a very long period of time and are just so lovely. I got the Lipstick in Superdrug which is a UK shop 
but I'm sure you can get it in plenty of other places.




Sorry that this post was a little short today promise 
to keep them long and interesting! Lollypop xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hello you have a great blog and I nominate you for the Versatile blogger award if you are interested checkout my blog and comment so I can know if you are participating:)
    http://hilarynirvana.blogspot.com/2015/06/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete