Thursday 29 January 2015

How To Get Rid Of Blackheads

I've had blackheads for a while now and I really hate
them. So I have been trying to find different 
products that will get them away but none 
of them worked. Recently I saw a review on this product 
that gets blackheads away so I bought it 
and tried it out myself and I'm not going to lie 
this product is life saving it really worked!
That's why I decided to share this product 
with you guys who have the same problem 
that I have. 


It is a mask so you put it on where your blackheads 
are and wait about 10 mins then peel it off. It wont have took all the blackheads out at once but it will have brought out quite a few 
so you will have to use this multiple times to get all of them out.
After you have used it I would suggest using a blackhead remover tool to get out all the loose blackheads that didn't come out with the mask. There are ways to get more blackheads out than just putting the mask on strait away. Like putting a hot face cloth over your face to make the blackheads come out easier. 

Amazon: Blackhead Herbal Conk Mask


Hope this helped anyone who has blackheads it sure helped me!
Lollypop xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I shall put this mask on my 'to try' list.
    By the way, I just thought I'd let you know there's this lovely thing called Leibster award and I thought I'd give you a nomination:)
    (see here: http://whenrealityisntenough.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete